Great Seminar Opportunity By The Best
This Saturday, May 12th , we’ll be having an OBX jiu jitsu seminar taught by Matt Smith. This seminar is open to everyone from 10AM to 2PM.
Taught By The Best
Matt is a Modern Army Combatives instructor, IFBJJ World CHAMPION SILVER MEDALIST currently training to win the Worlds this year. He will be training at Knuckle Up for the Worlds from Thursday, May 10th through Saturday, May 12th. He is also an MMA veteran and instructor at UFC training school Easton BJJ in Colorado.
Matt will also be teaching a women’s intro to self-defense and JUDO which is invitation only. Please see signup sheet for more details.
Morrison says Matt “is the toughest, smartest submission grappling competitor I have ever trained with!”
Matt has many, many credentials to his name, and has competed, and won, more competitions than most. Here is a short list of accomplishments:
- 2nd place IBJJF No Gi Worlds Brown Belt Adult-Heavy-(pesado) – 2011
- 1st place Advanced No-gi Division Colorado Open 2011
- 1st place Advanced No-gi Division Fight to Win Tournament of champions 7 – 2011
- 3rd place Brown/Black belt Fight to Win Tournament of Champions 7-2011
- 1st place, Purple belt Fight to Win Colorado State Championships- 2010
- 1st place, Purple/brown belt Fight to Win Tournament of Champions 6 -2010
- 1st place, No-gi advanced division Fight to Win Tournament of Champions 6-2010
- 1st place, Absolute division Fight to Win Tournament of Champions 6-2010
Sign UP ASAP!
Please sign up ASAP as this event WIILL sell out. Any one Seminar $30. Seminar and semi-private $65. This is a great opportunity to expand your training, and learn some ne moves. Only at KnuckleUp, you’re home for fitness on the Outer Banks!